Saturday, November 20, 2010

Shower Time

My step-sister-in-law's baby shower is today. Back in October I decided to be proactive, since I knew there would eventually be a shower, so I started sewing. I also wanted to get her gifts done before nesting for Nugget started getting out of hand. Little did I know how big of a procrastinator I would be in that arena. Bahh!


 I appliqued a pinwheel and some circles on a couple of onesies. I used the same fabrics as the quilt. You know because she is going to only wrap her daughter up in the blanket when she is wearing one of these two onesies. Whatever, it seemed like a good idea at the time.  Anyway I hope that she loves the gifts and isn't too disappointed that I didn't get her something off of her registery. I am sure there are some chicks who would be like that, but I think SSIL will appreciate the hand-made-ness. Who knows?

2 comments:

  1. Hand-made-ness from fam is totally acceptable. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great! And I'm about ready to go buy one of those blankets for myself, ha! They look so soft and comfy!

    ReplyDelete