It's TVT Bitchesssssss! Yeah. Today I am like Natalie in hyper-drive and here's why:
- First up - Snow! That is right, we are having a blizzard RIGHT NOW!!! And I love snow. Especially before Christmas. I originally had planned to work all this week and next, but with the snow I have decided to take tomorrow off and we are going sledding. I don't even care if no one else wants to go, I am forcing Big Butter, my SIL, Andy and Jack to all go sledding with me tomorrow. It is going to be epic.
- Big BUTTER is visiting! YEAH!!!! I LOVE THAT DUDE....well obviously because he is my brother.
- Last Night was Winter Solstice and we spent it with some very dear childhood friends of mine. Obviously I had to put Jack in a ridiculous sweater because hello....that is like my job. Here he is with my dad (who for those wondering, is doing awesome. All done with chemo and his PSA is ridunkulously low. woohoo)
- Tiny shoes - We had a couple of pairs of baby shoes that were hand-me-downs or gifts. There was really no point to them, so we only put them on Jack once or twice. But recently I bought Jack some shoes from a consignment store ($3.50 each? WHAAAA? Such a good deal) and now I am so excited to put shoes on him. Sure he is like 'what are these?', but they are adorable. And I am pretty sure they will be useful soon. Notice the one-handed cruising? Little man is getting close.
- I had a venti chai this morning! So there's that.
- PEACE BITCHES! Have an awesome weekend.