My sweet Georgia Peach, Shannon over at Solo Pronto, bestowed upon me a Liebster Blog award. Now I don't speak German, so the first thing I thought when I saw this button pop up in my dashboard was 'oh dear, someone has misspelled Webster'.....as in the dictionary......what does the dictionary have to do with Blogging? I have no idea. That is just where my brain went and sometimes it is fun to follow it....because well if we didn't follow my brain sometimes then this blog would be non-existent. So let's just contemplate for a moment what the fuck a "Webster Blog" award would be. Perhaps somene who, despite rain or snow or ice or fog (or however that postman pledge goes) spells all things correctly. Um this for sure would not be me. Iz down't spelle gud. Perhaps, in my case, a Webster Award would actually include the gift of a dictionary or like "free spell check for a year", in which case, yes that would be appropriate for me.
Not to go on some sort of tangent....because I never do that....So I guess back to the point. Thanks beautiful lady for bestowing the Liebster Blog Award, or for those of us who defeated the Germans in WWI and WWII (that would be us by the way), the "Favorite" Blog Award. Don't go letting those Germans think we're friends again. I am still super pissed about that last world war. Shannon, I have to say I am a little surprised considering you are southern.....you southerners tend to be way more patriotic then all of us wild cowboys out here in the west......have I ever told you how many fights I have gotten into (verbal of course, can't break these nails....even if they are imaginary) over the fact that Colorado is not the fucking west? A lot people. Let's start by looking at a map okay. Technically Colorado is the mid-west and you "mid-westerners" are confused (as per usual). Back to the point....what was it?...Oh yes, I was talking about Shannon and how lovely she is.
Seriously dudes, I want her hair. Can we start there? Gorgeous! As she mentioned in her blog, we've kind of been dating. We're taking things slow. Don't want to rush into anything and have it all end in hate and regret. But you should all head over there and check her out.
Alright let's see, I am supposed to nominate some other Liebster Blog peeps...wait is this like people who would actually read my blog and respond to an award? or are we just trying to pass along other favorite blogs? I am totally unclear on the deets (what else is new). I am going to assume that it doesn't really matter so we'll mix this shit up:
- Honey is definitely one of my favorite bloggers....Um when she posts!!!! hint hint (she tends to drop off of the earth for bouts of time and leave my life empty and sad. Go check her out.
- Rachel is one of my newest reads and I love her. She is honest and open and also dealing with the bitch that is IF. Fucking IF! She's been having a rough go the past few weeks....I guess I should say an extra rough go. Two of her sisters just popped out babies....within like 20 hours of each other.
- Natalie over at Awkward Sex and the City is first kick-ass because her name is Natalie, but also because she is a vulgar, potty-mouth, so obvi I love her. I don't think she reads me though. Eh, whatevs.
- This chick definitely doesn't read me (she's too classy for that...and like a professional blogger, so probably has no time to read other people's blogs) but if we are talking about "Favorite Blogs" um she is on the top of my list. I want to crawl inside her camera and just live there. Her blog is beautiful and her life is totally like a fairy tale.
- How many of these do I need? I am bad with directions and impatient and lazy today, so that is all I am listing.
Thanks Shannon, you kick ass girl!